A friend called Marios first referred to Para Vani, which is a stage in the process of the creation of thought where the words that describe this thought are still absent. I am not sure this is the official meaning of this word but this is what the writer wants to refer to. Then came a conversation regarding identification with two friends on FB, Lina and Little Green Man which seems to connect with this pre-word-forming observation/awareness
- LGM: Once i realize an emotion there is “remembrance” .. This helps me to expand the “image” of time and space so as for this emotion to fit as another expression/manifestation. So it loses its energy, i just observe it and i say “oh I see, that’s it”
- Lina: I think the key is the word you mentioned above.. to Observe. When we become observers we don’t give energy to emotions, they don’t carry us away!
- George: Exactly little man, “Oh I see, that’s it” or “look what was hiding here!!”. And then comes a smile , but a real one not a bitter one. What you describe here i think is de-identification. Observation brings de-identification, hm?
- LGM: Even better is non identification.. but it needs so much practice like Lucky Luke who was able to shoot faster than his shadow.
- George: Heheh, well, if you are very observant, it’s possible to realize fear, irritation, everything, the moment they are born, you almost feel fear coming from the depth.. being so observant then practically fear is not, there is no irritation at all..